Homoeopathy cures chronic infections

In this article in Natural News, Allison Biggar explains briefly what is homoeopathy for the benefit of the uninitiated and then explains that it is very effective in chronic infections.

Homeopathic remedies are made with natural substances from plants, minerals and animals and are used to treat a wide range of health problems, diseases and chronic conditions. Unlike most western doctors, homeopaths treat their patients based on more than just their symptoms. They examine the emotional, physical and mental health of the patient in order to determine their treatment.

Homeopathy was developed in Germany by physician Samuel Christian Hahnemann based on the theories that "like cures like" and that the lower the dose of the remedy, the more effective it is. Unlike most drugs and antibiotics, homeopathic medicine has no side effects and is able to cure chronic conditions without the patient relying on taking a pill on a routine basis.

Travel Agent Angie Fanning suffered from chronic bladder infections for 20 years and was prescribed antibiotics repeatedly by her doctors. "The bladder infection would go away, only to return again in a few months," says Fanning. When Fanning asked her doctors the cause of her recurring condition she was told, "These things just happen."

Determined to find the real cause of her chronic infections, Fanning started to do her own research. "I had a huge awakening that nothing happens in our bodies for no reason," says Fanning. "I realized that what we eat, how we think, how we deal with stress, and our overall mental outlook affects our health."

She also learned that the problem with antibiotics is that they kill all bacteria in the urinary tract: including the good bacteria. This imbalance can lead to future and recurrent infections- which was exactly her problem.

After suffering from four bladder infections in six months Fanning was fed up. Adamant that she would not take more antibiotics, she went to visit a homeopath after being referred by a friend. "My first session with the doctor we spent four hours talking about my life from the time I was in the womb until the present and how all of those experiences affected my health," says Fanning. "I realized that I was holding a lot of emotions inside that I had no idea were affecting me. Those negative feelings had to find a way out of my body and for me it was in the form of a bladder infection."

She was given one homeopathic remedy to take once a week to help her deal with her emotions and another one to take when she started having symptoms of a bladder infection. Homeopathic doctors treat bladder infections by giving highly diluted doses of a natural substance that would produce the same infection if given in full strength to a healthy person.

The remedies were successful. "I have not had a single bladder infection in two years after visiting the homeopath and taking these remedies," says Fanning. "It is so amazing to me- since this was a recurring problem I've had since I was three years old- that my infections are now gone for good without the use of antibiotics or drugs!"

Homeopathic doctors treat the whole person: body, mind and spirit. "I never realized how much I was holding inside until I was forced to talk about it," says Fanning. "Being able to talk about my feelings in combination with the homeopathic remedies have made me more confident, happy, and most importantly healthy!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Please Do Write In....

Your views and comments are invaluable. Do write in. Just click on "Post a comment" above.

Popular Posts

Search

Custom Search

More....